Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

logo on module pool screen

hi gurus,I have to upload new logo on module pool screen. already a logo exists for the screen ,just i have to change that one.RSDEMO_CUSTOM_CONTROL using this pgm they uploaded that logo.first i loaded in oaer and also in se78.do i need to give any...

tabel access diagram

hi all,I am new to abap and I am preparing technical specification for a report program.there is bellow field 1) Table Access diagram: (With primary key relations between tables & mention any structures used)how to draw this . can any body gi...

Resolved! Removing a BOR subtype

Hi, I created a subtype and delegated it, there are some problems with the subtype and I need to remove it. I tried deleting it but receive the message that it is still delegated. How do I remove the delegation so I can delete the subtype?Thanks,

Resolved! Using subtotal_text in ALV List

I need to display 2 subtotals, one by SPART another one by VKORG. But it seems that both subtotals are overlapped. Another problem is, the display_text_for_subtotal is not shown. Following is part of my code: FORM build_sortcat . gwa_sortcat-spos ...

Resolved! regarding types

HI after upgrade iam using an include in my program where iam getting and syntax error statingIn Unicode, DESCRIBE LENGTH can only be used with the IN BYTE MODE orIN CHARACTER MODE addition.FOR THE BELOW CODE IN THE INCLUDE.DATA: L_LENGTH ...

Connect Table PRPS to EKKO

Good day!I am a functional consultant. I am creating a specs for a customized report. I need to connect Table EKKO to PRPS. Can you give another table where I can link these tables? If there are additional tables that I can connect, please provide me...

Resolved! PDF to Zip conversion

Quick overview of requirement:Create dynamic variants and submit background job which in turns call Samarforms to create OTF spools. Once all the jobs are completed, read spool file(s) and convert them to PDF. The next step is to add these PDF files ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.