Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ABAP Trial Version SP12

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SDN Community,

The new SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ABAP Trial Version SP12 is available for download at:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/webcontent/uuid/b2918eea-0601-0010-6284-e6cb7... [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

<a href="ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/sdn/devkits/netweaver/abap/SAPNW7.0ABAPTrialSP12.part2.rar">ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/sdn/devkits/netweaver/abap/SAPNW7.0ABAPTrialSP12.part2.rar</a>

The same procedure applies as in earlier versions, download both archives, place it into the same folder and <b>extract ...part1.rar only</b>.

Enjoy,

Klaus

Answers (34)

Answers (34)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

I'm facing problem downloading the <b>first rar</b> file. Only <b>122MB</b> file gets downloaded. I tried downloading it multiple times and through different desktops but invain, same problem persists.

However, no such issue with the second rar file.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there another way to obtain the software ? I am having problems downloading 1.3 G. (network issues, bandwidth etc).

Please let me know if I can order CDs or use the the Download Manager. I have already tried to find the software in both of these places with no success

Thanks in advance.

Karen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karen,

Try using a freeware called Download Accelerator Plus (http://www.speedbit.com/).

In case your connection got lost in the middle of the download, this program has a facility to "resume" the download from where you left of. Also, it speeds up your download. You might want to give it a try...

Best regards,

Niñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've tried to download the two files a number of times and when i tried to use winrar to extract the files I get the two error messages. Either an "unexpected end of archive" or a CRC error when extracting one of the files.

Has anyone been able to download the files lately and successfully extract the files?

Anthony

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anthony,

The first thing you could do is to compare the file size of the downloaded files with the ones on the download page:

SAP NW 7.0 ABAP Trial File 1 (file size exactly: 1.363.148.800 bytes)
SAP NW 7.0 ABAP Trial File 2 (file size exactly: 1.347.622.640 bytes)

If the size of the files is correct, try to download the files via the ftp link given above.

Kind regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

I've managed to download the files again and they are correct size now. I can now extract the files without any problems.

Just a suggestion, could these files be split into smaller files to make it easier for people to download.

Thanks

Anthony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your efforts and the new version. I had a tough time installing the previous version and even after 4-5 attempts, all failed. But this new version I succesfully installed in the first attempt itself and its works fine. Thanks once again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

can you provide me the procedure for this?

Thanks,

Simoun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Frank...

I have downloaded New both the files of SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ABAP Trial Version SP12 i.e. part1 and part2. But I have to install these files and i am not getting the .exe file.

Can you tell me how to proceed now.

Regards

Ankur Agrawal.

former_member189519
Participant
0 Kudos

1. get the gui or command line version from

http://rarsoft.com/download.htm

and extract your *part1.rar with it