cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in process global setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you please able to help me on this, When am generating MSMP am getting below error. Screenshot attached.

"Error in Process Global Settings"

Unable to identify were actually the issue is lying. Could you please suggest me so that it would helpful to me to check.

Error is getting in GRC 10.1 SP 12 no major changes has done. It working fine earlier.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue got resolved, Actually i have created new Z Notification variable because FFID closed mail will not have valid from and to dates for variable %PROVSIONING%.

So we have created new variable and customized the code and inserted valid from and to dates in it. But missed to change it to new notification rule in Step 2 under Global Rule. I have corrected it now and its working.

All for all the time.

Regards,

Abhi

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could you provide your Process Global setting screenshot. Do you have Escape path/Auto-provisioning enabled and not assigned paths for them.

Regards

plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

I have attached the screen shot. Could you please check further. We also have Escape path configured.

But all the workflows are working correctly and able to submit and approve the requests.

Regards,

Abhi

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abhi,

• Check if the number ranges are maintained properly or not?
  • Check if the whether you have maintained Notification Settings Properly for END_OF_REQUEST & REQUEST_SUBMISSION in Process Global Settings?
  • Check what is SLG1 displaying?

Regards,

Rakesh Ram M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for the reply

Number ranges are perfect am unable to submit requests.

No errors are shown in SLG1.

Regards,

Abhi