Additional Blogs by Members
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Member

A man who is fighting against complexity and working very hard to transform a community and whole ecosystem. Last year in FKOM2014, I have first seen him on the stage to listen the global knote. During 90 minutes, each and every word that he has told was shaped and distilled with passion, confidence, optimism, teamwork and kindness. He was telling that SAP will be a cloud company powered by HANA and users will enjoy new SAP with beautiful interface called Fiori.

When left the stage I felt very upset that it is finished. He is a great character that can make you flow to the target. Normally I know myself that I can not motivate easily. However, personally he transformed me into a HANA knight.

This year he was strong, confident, calm. And happy to announce S4HANA. He was very motivated and excited about CONCUR and opportunities beyond. Again he influenced all the people who has listened him.

Mr. bill.mcdermott, he is a great leader and executive, this is obvious, numbers are telling this not me, but there is more that we have to get benefit from all the efforts that he is performing and sharing everywhere. Please make a quick search in google "simplification SAP" and you will find him.

He is not only transforming the company that he is leading but also transforming the whole ecosystem, market and every individual. This is really stressful and hard job. However he is doing this with passion, kindness, optimism, teamwork and discipline. Just watch this "From corner store to corner office: http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/going-from-corner-store-to-corner-office-371168323817". He is telling how to sell without actually trying to sell ! Also he shows how passion and vision works.

Also @winnersDream is a good account to get benefit from his experiences. Also must read the Winners Dream.

Finally please do not take him as the CEO of SAP, he is more than this. He is a great leader who can help you when you feel yourself tired or hopeless, just read him, listen him before retreat or give up.

Many thanks Mr. Bill McDermott that you are with us.

Cheers,

Sarhan. @sarhanpolatates