Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,279 REPLIES 5,279

Annamaria
Employee
Employee

employee

Hello @Annamaria nice to meet you, colleague! 🙂
Where are you from? Walldorf, Germany?

We have currently some activities running in SAP community like the SAP Community "watch-and-code"-parties, and one of those is in Walldorf. Great chance to connect with other local community members, not only colleagues 😊

Check it out!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

PriyaRatan
Explorer

From Pune,India.

Looking forward to contribute to SAP community and will be contributing more on SAP S/4 Analytics and SAP Fiori Elements.

Regards,

Priya Ratan

Sounds great @PriyaRatan - does this also include contributing with blog posts? We have some India location groups in case you wanted to join any of those - nobody has requested a group for Pune as of yet - if you're interested, you can read more about location groups.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

AndraSobota
Explorer

Hello all,

Andra here from Romania.

Nice to meet you all! 🙂

Hello @AndraSobota welcome! Where are you exactly in Romania? I visited once Timisoara some years ago. It's a beautiful city and a great community there as well 😊

Did you already check out our current SAP Community activities like

Devtoberfest

SAP TechEd

SAP Community "watch-and-code"-parties?

Enjoy to explore the options! 🙂

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Naveen_S
Explorer

Hi Everyone,

I am Naveen from Bangalore ,India. I will be writing blogs about ABAP on HANA, AMDP ,OData.

@Naveen_S it is great to meet you. I am based in the US outside of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania. Did you get to see the Bengaluru - SAP Community Groups? This should be a wonderful place for you to connect with members. Also, I want you to meet SAP Champion @Chandan as well! I'll look forward to reading your blogs! Best of luck!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Effie
Associate
Associate

Hello from NSQ!

@Effie it is great to meet you! I am also based in NSQ. Do you want to join Newtown Square - SAP Community Groups? I started a fun discussion today that you may want to join too! It's fall, ya'll (share your fall foliage pictures... - SAP Community Groups

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Pankajrawat1909
Explorer

Hi Everyone,

I am from Mumbai, India.

Hello @Pankajrawat1909 welcome! 

I would like to make you aware of our current activities in the SAP Community like

Devtoberfest

SAP TechEd

SAP Community "watch-and-code"-parties

stafenthomas
Associate
Associate

Hello Everyone,

I am from Pune, India but currently residing in vibrant and quirky Berlin, Germany. 

Hello @stafenthomas - great that you are getting to experience a new city! Would love to visit Berlin one day. I'm part of the community team and based in Galway, Ireland. Which SAP topics are you most interested in? Have you already registered for SAP TechEd?

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Narjinder
Advisor
Advisor

Hello @Narjinder and welcome to SAP Community!
Where are you from? Great to see also colleagues connecting via our groups! Enjoy! And please, check out our current activities like

Devtoberfest

SAP TechEd

SAP Community "watch-and-code"-parties

pyagnik
Explorer

Hi,

This is Pradip from US.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @pyagnik where exactly do you live in the US? There are some location groups over there - see https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/americas/ct-p/americas - maybe you find one nearby and would like to connect with other locals?

Vaithee
Explorer

I am from Wroclaw 

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @Vaithee - did you already know about the Wroclaw group? Feel free to click on "Join Group" over there and connect locally. @Vitaliy-R is posting great content and events there!
Hope you're enjoying SAP Community - be sure to reach out in case of questions!

JoseMelo
Participant

Hi all,

My name is José Melo and I'm from Portugal, currently living in Braga. I'm starting my professional career and I'm starting to learn more and more about SAP, specifically SAP BTP. My objective here is to take advantage of the diverse channels available by SAP. 

Welcome @JoseMelo - it's great to have you here! You've chosen a great topic. Are you already familiar with our SAP Learning Groups? This includes the Beginner Corner
We also have city-based groups for connecting locally. Unfortunately nobody has set one up in Portugal yet - but maybe someone will! You can read more here about location groups, if interested.

Let us know any time you have questions!

Dinesh_CDK
Explorer

Hello Everyone,

I am from Sivagangai, India

Tejesha
Explorer

Hi I am Tejesha from India

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @Dinesh_CDK , hello @Tejesha , as you both are from India, I would like to hint on our city-based groups in India - there are a few already.

As there will be also regular events around that area, I would like to recommend to subscribe to the SAP Stammtisch and SAP Inside Track Event boards. So you won't miss any upcoming event anymore!

Nary_Razafintsa
Explorer

Hi everyone,

I'm Nary, posting from Casablanca. Nice to meet all of you here !

0 Kudos

Hello @Nary_Razafintsa and welcome! I think you are the first one from Casablanca here 🙂

What is your expertise? However, to start here, why not checking out our casual groups like the coffee corner and join any discussion! Read also about our upcoming migration!

danielgeorge
Participant

Hi All,

This is Daniel from London. I currently work for a SAP partner in the UK called Veritas Prime, Looking forward to interact with everyone.

Hi @danielgeorge I am Svea from Germany, living close to Mannheim. Great to have you on-board. As an official partner, you can also explore our partner groups. Furthermore, we have a wide range of interest groups. 

I would like to recommend to "JOIN" these groups, so that you'll get a notification once new content is posted and you'll never miss anything again.

Samara
Explorer

Hi,

i am living in a city close to Stuttgart, Germany.

Have a great day, everyone

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @Samara welcome! If you are keen in meeting other community members locally, I recommend to subscribe to the SAP Stammtisch Event board. There is an upcoming SAP Stammtisch in Stuttgart tomorrow - maybe this is interesting for you 😊

Pankaj1383
Explorer

Hi All,

I am from India, looking forward to collaborate and learn in the community here.

0 Kudos

Hello @Pankaj1383 I don't know where you live exactly in India but I would like to hint on our city-based groups in India - there are a few already.

As there will be also regular events around that area, I would like to recommend to subscribe to the SAP Stammtisch and SAP Inside Track Event boards. So you won't miss any upcoming event anymore!

Thanks @sveabecker . I am currently based in Switzerland, would appreciate if you could share some local groups here that would be helpful.

Ah, Switzerland! Indeed we have 2 location groups there:

St. Gallen

Zuerich

Here is the list of all European city groups: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/europe/ct-p/europe 

acarolinam
Explorer

Hello, I'm from Joinville, Brasil. I lived there until December, 2022, when I moved to Portugal to embrace new challenges in my ABAP career.  

Hey @acarolinam if you are into ABAP, check out this virtual ABAP Conference and either submit your presentation or register 🙂

Hazem99
Explorer

Hi all 👋🏽 

I am Hazem Mhimed from Tunisia.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @Hazem99 welcome! What is your expertise? Did you find any interesting group in our interest groups? I would like to recommend to "JOIN" these groups, so that you'll get a notification once new content is posted and you'll never miss anything again.