Welcome Corner Blog Posts
Go a little bit deeper into the Welcome Corner with blog posts. Learn how to get started in SAP Community and get tips on maximizing your participation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KatherineKenneally
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

We are excited to share this group with all SAP Community members. You are most welcome to this friendly space where introductions happen, connections are made, and lively discussions take place!

So, what can you expect here, and what do we expect from you?

1) To feel welcome and introduce yourself! We want to hear from YOU – please don’t be shy, we have a wonderful welcoming community spirit here and plan to keep it that way – why not join in the following discussions to get started and let us know a little about you:
- New or not to the SAP Community, share your story!
- SAP Community - Where are you from?

2) To take part and discuss! Whether you’re a newcomer or a valued veteran we encourage you to subscribe to this group and get active. Who knows, you might just be that missing “spark” that will set off some lively discussions. You can get started by joining the following discussion – or even feel free to start your own thread.
- Can you remember the first time you heard of SAP?

3) To get tips from other members! We want you to get the most out of your time spent on SAP Community – so get to know how to navigate and what we are all about. Even if you are already familiar, we are continuously improving. We highly recommend that - if you haven't done so already - you take the 
Tour the SAP Community 2024 tutorial. You can even earn a badge!

4) To be active! In this new group, and indeed across the SAP Community. You can contribute here by starting a discussion, adding a comment, giving a like or kudos and so on. For further information on groups functionality in general, check out the help page. Be sure to click on "Join Group" in any public group where you are interested to become a member and receive regular updates.

Katherine_K_1-1706536518654.png

5) To stay up-to-date and informed with "What's New" in SAP Community. Be sure to click on the
What's New board in the top menu bar, and click on "Options -> Subscribe" to hear all the latest news and updates from the community team.

Katherine_K_0-1706536445551.png

One final ask …. don’t be shy…. but do be kind!
You can check out our SAP Community Rules of Engagement.

Here’s wishing you an enjoyable, welcoming, collaborative and above all engaging time here with us.

Feel free to leave a comment below and tell us why you have joined SAP Community!

471 Comments
Lutz_Hintersatz
Discoverer

Hi community members! It is great to meet and discuss in this group.

I´m located in Germany and work as a SAP Fieldglass Consultant. My Focus is on the E2E Process from the analysis till the go live of a SAP Fieldglass implementation project.

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@Lutz_Hintersatz it is great to meet you. Fieldglass is a great product - what a great area of expertise to have! 

You may decide to join a Europe | SAP Community to further build your network! Enjoy! Best of luck!

SubhashreeSahoo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi community! I am glad to be part of this group and excited to embark my journey on blogging on Manufacturing topics (ERP Cloud). Looking forward for our interactive collaboration on SAP community platform. 

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@SubhashreeSahoo fantastic. Please meet the SAP community leaders, some of whom you may already know. Best of luck! 

SAP Influencers Directory | SAP Community my colleague @KatherineKenneally together run the programs.

TsvetanAngelov
Associate
Associate

Hi! First step towards moving my blogs about BTP from MS Word drafts to the community 🙂

anoukvandenengel
Explorer

Hi everyone, I'm a back-end and integration developer from the Netherlands and I'm happy to join this community.

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@anoukvandenengel it is great to see you in the community. Please be sure to check out the many Interest Groups | SAP Community

Also, SAP TechEd is coming soon! Be sure to register and join the activity group! SAP TechEd - SAP Community

Best of luck!

Veerendra12
Explorer

Hello Everyone! Happy to join this group! Its really exciting to see me here, I believe I would be able to contribute to SAP community in sharing my knowledge. Thanks!

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@Veerendra12 welcome! I live in the US outside of Philadelphia? May I ask where you live?

Will you attend TechEd? Please consider joining SAP TechEd - SAP Community?

If you are wondering what sessions to attend you can also check out the Not sure which sessions to attend? We asked some S... - SAP Community

Best of luck! 

NiclasWeidner
Advisor
Advisor

Hi community!
Happy to join the SAP Community. Looking forward to some interesting topics and discussions.
Kind regards,
Niclas

SapScm
Discoverer

Hi Community,

Happy to Join SAP community.

Looking ahead for interesting know how and knowledge sharing on various SAP s4 Hana topics.

Regards,

Harish

JoranDV
Discoverer

Hi community! I am so happy to join this group. It is great to have a place to discuss events, publish content, and connect with community members!

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @SapScm  &  Welcome @JoranDV 

When you are keen to learn more about SAP Technology, I would like to recommend upcoming Devtoberfest and SAP TechEd. Please consider joining the SAP TechEd Group or the Devtoberfest Group to get more information!

If you are wondering what sessions to attend you can also check out the Not sure which sessions to attend? We asked some S... - SAP Community.

joseph_anto
Associate
Associate

Hi community! I'm glad to have opportunity to participate and join this group.

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@joseph_anto great to meet you. I live in the US outside of Philadelphia. I'm a community advocate. May I ask your area of interests/expertise? Be sure to join the many interest groups too! Best of luck

Veerendra12
Explorer

Happy to Join this community!

Manuel_CIC
Associate
Associate

Hello,

Apparently I need to say hello here in order to enable my profile to post content. 

So, hello!

octavian_savu
Discoverer

Hi all! I'm an SAP developer for a lot of years now, and I think it's only time that I got more involved in this community. I've been using content from the SAP developers' community since the old SDN, and I've been helped quite a lot in my proffessional challenges. Now I'm planning to share a few ideas of my own, and maybe start interesting discussions.

Looking forward to it!

Hari-Rangarajan
Discoverer

Hello SAP Community!

I'm excited to join this vibrant community and connect with like-minded professionals! My name is Hari Rangarajan, and I am a Senior Java Developer, Technical Architect, and Developer Advocate currently working with Solace. My primary focus is on event-driven architecture (EDA), helping enterprises design, define, and build efficient event-driven landscapes.

I'm eager to contribute, learn, and engage with you all on topics like EDA, microservices, and other exciting innovations in SAP BTP and SAP AEM. Looking forward to great discussions and collaborations!

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@Hari-Rangarajan welcome! I hope that you are registered for SAP TechEd and we cordially invite you to the discussion - SAP TechEd - SAP Community

Please join the interest groups that are most interesting for you as well. Best of luck!

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@octavian_savu welcome. Are you planning to attend Devtoberfest - SAP Community. It should be a great event. Also, there are many interest and location groups that you may decide to join. Best of luck!