cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Upload problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have problem while uploading a mapping archive. Normally the file dialog should appear when i want to upload a new mapping archive. But in my case only the hourglass appears and nothing happens. I use the actual java release and can't find the error. Anyone here with similar problems. The problem appears only under XI 3.0 , not under XI 2.0.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which Service pack you have on XI3.0 ?

Have you tried also to perform the same action from a different workstation ?

Regards

Sandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SP18. Fom a different work station does it work. So the problem must be on my machine, thats right. But at the moment i cant find the problem.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sud be something to do with the memory capacity of your workstation.

Try a restart of the workstation .... somethings u know never have an explanation !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer, but restart doesn't give any other result.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

strange error, may be to solve by restart of servers java stack (TA SMICM). Just a try...

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Strange indeed. All tipps doesn't help at the moment. From a different work station it works, but not from this..??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to close the Integration Builder, clear the cache files of the Java Web Start from the Java Plug-in (jpicpl32.cpl) control in the Control Panel of Winodws.

Cache->Delete.

Then launch again the integration builder from transction SXMB_IFR.

The JAR will be downloaded again.

Regards,

Sandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all tipps. But I deinstalled the current java-version and installed the new one and now it takes.

Don't no why, but the problem ist solved. Not really a problem for the forum, but perhaps interesting for other users.