cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wsaewouldblock : resource temporarily unavailable

Former Member

Hi,

We are Having Windows XP and Windows Vista in our Environment.

We are running SAP ECC 6.0.

Some of my users having problem of SAP Connectivity at the time of fresh Log In or while in running condition.

They Loss connectivity and get following error. I have check some of users NW Connectivity - ping is not broken.

Error As Below

*wsaewouldblock : resource temporarily unavailable*

partner '172.16.5.11:sapdp00' not reached

Pl. help for the same.

Regards,

Naik Diptesh

alanfljesus
Explorer
0 Kudos

Has anyone found a solution? I get the same errors, I don't know what to do to make it work, I already configured the host and it just doesn't work

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member

Hi dude!

The described error message WSAEWOULDBLOCK (return code 10035) is returned from operations on nonblocking sockets that cannot be completed immediately, for example recv when no data is queue to be read from the socket. It is a nonfatal error, and the operation should be retried later.

It is normal that a WSAEWOULDBLOCK is reported as the result from calling connect on a nonblocking SOCK_STREAM socket, since some time must elapse for the connection to be established.

It might be caused by the configuration of your network, be the root cause a failure on the DNS server, a misconfiguration of the 'hosts' files at your workstations that are connecting to the server, etc.

You should first check that the error is not caused because of a hostname problem as per [note 124562|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/124562].

Also, [note 500235|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/500235] shows how to run NIPING:

...start the NIPING server on computer A (e.g., the Application Server) with the command line:

niping -s -I 0        (the last character is zero, not the letter O)

Then start the client (e.g. on the front-end machine) with the command:

niping -c -H <nipingsvr> [ -B <buffersize> -L <loops> -D <delay> ]

This would let you know not just if you can solve the address, but if there are stability problems later on.

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I connect through VPN to the client's server ... off late it gives me the following error.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
partner '1.....:sapdp00' not reached

WSAEWOULDBLOCK: Resource temporarily unavailable

<><><><?>

Method: connection pending after

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I urgently require your inputs on a similar issue.

I am facing a similar issue, my IP [...] has already been given access to the respective SAP Servers ... [ .... ] ... is what the IT team is saying at our end.

The clients IT Team say it is not an issue at their end ....since the VPN is being connected, the issue is with SAP GUI login connectivity.

The Basis team mentioned that it is an IP access and rights related issue.

1) The Clients IT Team states ::: if you are able to connect to VPN  and not into SAP ...then it isn't their issue!!!

2) Internal IT team states ::: if you are able to connect through VPN then you are out of the network and it is an issue with the SAP or clients network.

3) SAP Basis team  ::: since the rights and access for the particular server are not provided to my IP ....hence you cannot connect ....

Could you please save me this ping pong playing situation and revert as to what must be the issue and who is the concerned person??!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I v got the same problem with the sap netweaver 7.10. It says Partner: '192.168.192.34:sapdp00' not reached wsaewouldblock: resource temporarly unavailable. My ip address is 192.168.194.18 mask: 255.255.255.255 gateway:192.168.194.18. Im not sure this ip address is good cause the mask is not a big range and i cant ping this server.

Please help me thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

You must do the test using telnet as below from you command prompt:

telnet 192.168.192.34 3600

check whether you get blank screen or error. If blank screen mean there is a connectivity between your desktop to server if not then some issue with your network connectivity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Cross check the SAP Logonpad properties settings once

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

check entry like sapdp00 3200/tcp is there in services file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

**wsaewouldblock : resource temporarily unavailable**
partner '172.16.5.11:sapdp00' not reached

R u sure server is up and running ? its the problem with network please check the same with your local network team

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks For your reply.

As i mention earlier at the same time i am able to ping my server.

and at the same time only few users are only affected say 15-20%.

Remaining all are working fine.

Pl. guide more.

Naik Diptesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Deeptesh,

Normally this issue comes due to firewall blocks . Check any firefall block for these desktops.

Please chek the issue with your Network Team and ask the m to add the necessary rules.

Hope it will solve the issue .

Regards,

Nibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nibu

Thanks for your support.

Firewall is already disabled.

on the same desk neighbor desktop is running ok with same settings. So, NW is also not an issue.

Pl. update if any more ideas.

Regards,

Naik Diptesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diptesh,

Login to the system that having the issue .

Go to Start > RUN > and type sapgui 172.16.5.11 <Instance no >

and check the result.

Also let me know if you are able to ping to '172.16.5.11 from those systems .

Regards,

Nibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nibu,

I have checked as you suggest and its working ok.

Go to Start > RUN > and type sapgui 172.16.5.11 <Instance no >----i have my login screen.

also i am able toping my server I/P.

One more thing i am not getting such problem continues it occures some time and some time it occure while in running condition.

Regards,

Naik Diptesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Diptesh ,

Thank you for the update .

If you are able to get the login screen via Start > RUN > and type sapgui 172.16.5.11 <Instance no > , means the issue is with

your SAPGUI logon .

Verify the entries of SAPGUI .

Check the patch level of SAPGUI and upgrade to the latest if necessary .

Regards,

Nibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nibu

We are using SAP LOGON 710 with latest support Pack 13.

We uninstall and install GUI with support pack.

Still not getting any permanent solution.

Once again we are facing problem on all users but some of our users say 15-20% users.

Regards,

Naik Diptesh

MPGraziano
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Nibu...

I too am having this same issue... and for me it is a NEW server set up. I have loaded a GUI on the server and AM able to log into

SAP with the GUI on the server BUT cannot login to the server thru the GUIs that are set up at (I've tested 2 desktops) at our desktips.

Then I tried your suggested with start ..run > sapgui etc... and we get the same error

Any ideas?

Maria

0 Kudos

thank you to me it was firewall