cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wedynpro for JAVA Application on Black Berry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am trying my hands on WebDynpro for JAVA application on Black Berry. While searching on this topic I got two ZIP files named

37TutWD_Mobile_Init.zip and 37TutWD_Mobile.zip

I imported those zip files in NWDI. I am able to see the folder structure, but all the folders are empty. I am unable to access the contents in that zip file.

Has anyone faced similar problem? How to get the contents from that ZIP file?

Thanks and regards,

Pradnya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradnya,

I just checked it for the ready-to-run sample and it worked. These samples are built as simple Web Dynpro projects, so better try to import them to the Web Dynpro perspective and not to the Local Development folder of your NWDI.

Extract the zip to any directory and then choose File -> Import -> Existing projects into workspace. After a repair it should work fine.

kind regards

Stefanie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Stefanie,

Thank you so much for the reply. I could see the applications in Webdynpro perspective.

I want to run those applications.

I have downloaded blackberry device simulator along with MDS 4.1.0. Could you please let me know what extra settings am I supposed to do?

Gave you the points for your answer!

Thanks and regards,

Pradnya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradnya,

to see the application running in an emulator, you only have to ensure that you stick to the available UI Elements and you need to add the corresponding parameter. for Blackberry devices this is: sap-wd-client=WmlClient

Check out some more information here:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/nw-mobile?rid=/library/uuid/e7cc3b73-0901-0010-8895-c218dd4b0cf0

and here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/93/0d6c4255b3c553e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

there are some differences based on the different releases, so if you are not on 7.0, I can give you another link to the up-to-date documentation.

kind regards

Stefanie

Answers (0)