cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webex Events: How to catch up for missed one ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have subscribed for SDN's "SAP NetWeaver Know How Network Call Notification". As per that I am getting emails for all the scheduled "EVENTS". I was not able to attend the event "HA Setups for NW04 - changes with SPS15/16" , becasue of a some urgent meeting with client. Now when I am trying to access it through WebEX, I am not able to get either the material (Presentation) nor I am able to view that "EVENT".

Does any one has idea, how we can catch up with such missed EVENTS in "WebEx".

Regards

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some events are replyed on https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/index?rid=/webcontent/uuid/191ccd62-0501-0010-44b0-a66d67add537">sdn [original link is broken] [original link is broken] you could try searching there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Craig,

Thanks for taking time & replying.

I checked at both the locations mentioned by you.(SDN TV and SDN Podcasts).But unfortunately it is not available there. I was looking for PPT / Notes for following Know-How.

Subject : "HA Setups for NW04 - changes with SPS15/16"

Date : Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Time : 8:00 a.m. PT, 10:00 a.m. CT, 11:00 a.m. ET, 5:00 p.m. CET

Details : This event will feature Volker Zirkel of SAP NetWeaver Regional Implementation Group. Volker provides this abstract:

"With SPS15/16 there are architectural changes that are relevant for HA-Setups. These changes as well as the impact on existing HA infrastructures will be described in this call."

<b>If by chance you have recording for it,could you please send it to me.</b>

Regards

Sunil Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

I emailed one of my team members perhaps they might know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Craig,

Thanks for that. Hope he will get it...

Regards

Sunil Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

Any Luck .....

Regards

Sunil Kulkarni