cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#UNAVAILABLE in Webi 4.2 SP2

0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing an error in webi 4.2 SP2 when connecting to SAP HANA as a direct source. It is recently upgraded to 4.2 SP2 from 4.1 SP4.

Previously I am able to solve this error by creating a formula directly on the HANA Calculation view objects, but now if I apply the same technique it is not working and throwing an error #UNAVAILABLE as the objects included are database delegated.

This time I tried applying NoFilter on measure and it is resolved, but the data is not correct and getting same value in the cells in different tabs. this error is appearing particularly on the Summary row.

By the way I am using two different queries and merging them at webi report.

Please need urgent help on this.

Thanks,

Sukumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krupa,

Could you please apply aggregation on those measure explicitly and check if that works. for e.g. Sum([Measure]).

Regards

Niraj

0 Kudos

Hi Niraj,

I tried applying Sum([Measure]), but I am getting 4875.4% instead of 97.1% when compared with Analysis.

Thanks,

Krupa Sukumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok so its a percentage. Can you show us a screen shot of report O/P and a snippet of that % code?

Regards

Niraj

0 Kudos

Hi Niraj,

It is a percentage value pulling directly from HANA calculation view.

When applied Sum([Measure]) as said it is showing 4875.4%. Here is the formula =Sum([Completed].[Fill Rate $])+ "%"

when Applied NoFilter, I am able to get rid of #Unavailable, I know that it will remove all filters. Here is the formula. =NoFilter([Completed].[Fill Rate $])+ "%". When I apply any dimension for restricting the data will get #Unavailable.

I stuck here. I applied all kind of dimension to restrict but as of now no change in the error.

Sorry to say that I cant share the screenshot as it is a live data.

Thanks in Advance

Sukumar.

former_member198519
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is [Fill Rate $] measure directly pulling the percentage value? or are you trying to calculating it in the report?

If that is the case can you try something like below:

=(Sum([Completed].[Fill Rate $])/Count([Completed].[Fill Rate $];All))*100 + "%"

Or

=(Sum([Completed].[Fill Rate $])/Count([Completed].[Fill Rate $];All))

and then use Format Number option by right click on the cell and use percentage option

0 Kudos

Hi Kuldeep,

Fill Rate $ is a direct measure from HANA View. it won't display % and will apply manually as like in your formula.

I applied your formula and as well as ForceMerge, I am getting the value which is equal to your formula and it is not validated against Analysis.

Thanks,

Krupa Sukumar.