Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transactional / Non-Transactional Supplier Address Update in SAP Fieldglass

shivamshukla12
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Community ,

We are working on Supplier onboarding process for one of the customer in SAP Fieldglass & Customer got a requirement to Update Address for Suppliers ( Transactional / Non-Transactional ) Both , but there is no Connector available to Update the Address field of Suppliers.

We implemented Below Connectors:

1- Non Transactional Supplier - We used this connector to Upload non-transactional Suppliers in Fieldglass but there is no convention to Update the Address of the Suppliers

2- Vendor Master Upload - We used to Upload both Kind of Suppliers And after the Onboarding of Suppliers we tried to call the Update Vendor Master - but that updates only Vendor Master Data not Supplier Data.

This is a Kind of Blocker for customers who are willing to Update the Address of their Suppliers or Suppliers Willing to change their Address in Fieldglass.

Please Suggest something onto this -- how we can solve this problem and proceed.

Please treat this as a urgent help !!!

Thanks Shivam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

junior_zavalhia
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Shivam,

In this situation I recommend contacting the Customer Adoption Team to discuss possible alternatives to fulfill your business requirements.

Regards,

Junior

junior_zavalhia
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Shivam,

The supplier address field is managed by the suppliers. They can update their address by following the steps in this article. Testing on my end I see that buyers cannot update this information via UI, and usually the connectors only perform actions that can be performed in the UI. Supplier Update Upload, for instance, can only update information that buyers can update via Admin > Supplier > Edit .

Regards,

Junior

shivamshukla12
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Junior ,

Thank you for your response onto this - but Customer has a requirement to Update Supplier Address from Ariba/S4 HANA Dynamically means if there is any Change in Ariba for that Supplier then we need to make a Corresponding Address change in FG for that Supplier. Using current Available Connectors we can't do this.

Do we have any Customizing way to Achieve this ?

Thanks Shivam