cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thesis Topics - SAP BTP

madhupriya98
Explorer

I am thinking of doing my Master thesis on SAP BTP. There are lot of a wide range of services available. What kind of topics would be better? Any suggestions. I am having some ideas,

1. Evaluating the development approach in Abap-Cloud using eclipse and comparing it with traditional abap development. 

2. Devops capabilities in BTP environment.

3. Infrastructure monitoring optimization - BTP.  Would love to hear your opinion or any new ideas for the thesis project?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ivan-Mirisola
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

How about:

1) BTP as an enabler for Enterprise Digital Transformation 

2) Unlocking the enterprise potential with LLM and AI using BTP

Best regards,
Ivan

madhupriya98
Explorer
Many of the fellow students and researchers working on incorporating Generative AI into their services. I really liked the 1st idea, BTP as an enabler for Enterprise Digital Transformation
madhupriya98
Explorer
0 Kudos
For the 1st idea, what kind of technologies we can specifically focus on? SCP, SAP Analytics cloud, Business Application studio and SAP HANA. Or just focus on general?
Ivan-Mirisola
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
I believe a more general approach will allow you to maintain a main thread for your thesis. If you choose to deep dive into a fixed set of services you will be limited and away of what Digital Transformation really is. IMHO
madhupriya98
Explorer
0 Kudos
For a research question, How about analyze the potential of SAP BTP as an Intelligent Sustainable Enterprise Solution? Because If we focus on general topics about SAP BTP, what kind of research questions would be better? Love to hear your opinion.
Ivan-Mirisola
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Sure, that sounds great as well and is in line with the 1st topic suggested.
madhupriya98
Explorer
0 Kudos
Yes. I have chosen this topic for my Master thesis. My Master thesis focuses on creating course content about BTP and also the research questions. But still the research question, analyzing the SAP BTP, I would like to get some suggestions, in what method I can analyze it. Because lot of services are built on SAP BTP. It would be grateful, If I get any suggestion for this research question.

Answers (0)