cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Line in webi..

0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

Please help with achieving target line with below chart, Requirement is to have a target line at 80%...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Create a variable with the value of 80 inside assign that metric value to chart. If it's not properly displaying at 80% you need keep the value as "0.8" and change the number format to percentage. This option available in Chart properties.

If your target is dynamic and change over the period time then you need to create this measure object at universe level and whenever the value change you need to change it at universe level instead of report level. This option will be very much useful when you are using same target multiple reports.

0 Kudos

Sorry for delayed comments, Thanks for your help, I tried to create the variable at report level, As the master chart that I have is an column dual axis chart not able to include the variable created, As a work around I created one more chart and made it transparent but, I need to maintain the master chart axis values pre defined, But still I had issue with excel, when exported..the graphs overlaped and wasnt readable. Targetline implimentation looks tricky to achive with BO 4.0

Regards,

Srini

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you created the measure variable?

If not then create measure variable like var=0.8

in the chart define the percentage format.You will get the value 80%

Amit