cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syndicating problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDNers,

I am facing Syndication problem. When I tried manually to syndicate I am able to syndicte. When I tried automated to syndicate only output is generating without data.

I am not getting where the error is. If I thouhgt Syndication server is down means it wont generate output also. But in my case it is generating Output wihtout data. But data i available in MDM Server. I can that record in Data Manager. If I update any data for that particular record automatically the outout will syndicate to Outbound Folder. Output is generating with out data. Simply Output wiht 0 bytes.

Can anyone help me out.

Thanks

Uday

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member208981
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

I had faced this issue.

I created a new map and assigned it to the port again.

Also bounced MDS n MDSS. It worked after that.

You can try it too.

Thanks,

Priti

former_member182007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran

Please check the log file first and also suggest you to follow the below URl on Syndication triggering.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/60a2b4e4-6993-2a10-0e9a-c6d720f15...

match your settings accordingly.

Hope it helps.

Rgds

Deep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

If I have any problem in PORT or Map means it should not syndicate the output manually also rite.

Thanks

Uday

former_member182007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Uday Kiran

If all the settings are perfect request you to check the logs once and also try to stop and start again your Syndication server.

Hope it works

Rgds

Deep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

without defining port you can syndicate the record manually, you require to create port only for automize the process of

outbound for syndicating data for different remote system

as per your given details you are able to syndicate records manually with data but data is not display during automize process with 0 Byte files in outbound ready folder i would suggest just recheck Port configuration i.e. Type, Remote System(Should assign same remote system which utilize during manual syndication), MAP(Should assign same map as you have in manual process),Format,Processing Type,File Aggregate Count

Kindly note following point during creation of MAP

1. Select Proper Remote System & Save mapping

2. Map properties tab in MDM syndicator make sure Remote Key Override properties should have same remote system name which you select during creation of map

3. after creation of mapping from source to destination data should display in preview tab of MDM syndicator

if all setting are proper and still you are facing problem then repair repository once and then try syndication process

Hope this point resolve your issue if not revert back with details

Thanks,

Jignesh Patel

Edited by: jignesh patel on Oct 1, 2010 5:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I update any data for that particular record automatically the outout will syndicate to Outbound Folder

i think you put a condition in map that supress unchange record to yes.

if you mention this parameter to yes then only change record will get syndicated.

but i dont know why they are generating a 0 byte fille in case if they are not getting change record.

i will try to reproduce this at my end.

Till then just check whether your property iis set to true or not.

Thanks,

Sudhanshu

Edited by: Sudhanshu Agarwal on Oct 1, 2010 2:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhanshu,

Yes supress unchange record = YES.

If i export to Port manually by supress unchange record = No means it si generating output in Outbond Folder.

If I tried to export automated supress unchange record = YES. means it is genrating Blank Output without data with 0 Bytes.

I am not where the rror is??

Thanks

Kiran