cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager - user measurement (transactions, programs etc.)

former_member312761
Participant
0 Kudos

hi All,

I would like to ask you which one Solution Manager funcionality have to be used to collect data about users (from external systems - ERP, HR, BW systems). I mean - what transactions were used by user for example by last few months, etc, ?

- I thought it sohuld be UPL, but in this place I do not see information about user ?

- workload analyst also not ? Thanks.

Regards, T.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member312761
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Yogesh,

Thanks for information and link, I will take a look on that.

I of course know ST03, but some time ago I've heard about Solution Manager funcionality who collect all necesray data from satellaite systems (like ERP, HR, BW etc) and store it in BW internal or external cube. So in this case would be possible from Solution Manager side to do some reports, checks, and store data by the long period of time.

I didn't find any documentation and this is the reason why I ask.

Regards,

T.

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tomasz S.

There is functionality in SAP solution manager which is called end-user experience monitoring. More detail at the document below

https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/download/attachments/235804590/EN_EEM_Whitepaper7.1.pdf

I do not think you will able to find the information inside SAP solution manager.

If you want this information you better look locally into the remote systems using TCode ST03

Hope this helps

Yogesh Patel