Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP adapter error- BindingOperationInfo not found in CPI

sowmya_s21
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a simple SOAP to SOAP scenario in my CPI tenant. I am trying to connect to Fieldglass. The wsdl and endpoints have been provided to me. I am sending a sample dummy request below using SOAP UI. I am supposed to get response as 'abcd'. The wsdl has references. I resolved them and uploaded the Zip file in Resources tab.

The scenario works when I connect to the endpoint URL directly in SOAP UI. With CPI, I get errors.

Payload:

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope" xmlns:ins="insite:soapws:connectorn:v1">

<soap:Header/>

<soap:Body>

<ins:dataTransferRequestType>

<ins:login>

<username>##entered_in_CPI##</username>

<password>##Entered_in_CPI##</password>

</ins:login>

<connector>##Entered_in_CPI##</connector>

<ins:download ins:dataFormat="csvCommaSeparated" ins:dataEncoding="none">

</ins:download>

</ins:dataTransferRequestType>

</soap:Body>

</soap:Envelope>

I have tried below:

1. Sender and Receiver SOAP has no wsdl details configured, I get the below error.

org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: Error reading XMLStreamReader: Unexpected EOF in prolog at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,0], cause: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException: Unexpected EOF in prolog at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,0]

2. Used the Wsdl in sender and receiver channel. The Namespace, operation and endpoints got populated automatically in the channel. I get the below error.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can't find the BindingOperationInfo with operation name {insite:soapws:connectorn}dataTransfer. Please check the message headers of operationName and operationNamespace.

I tried adding the headers using script and content modifier, but the same error occurred. I see in the log that below happens at SOAP adapter level.

I get the same errors when the payload is sent using timer + content modifier(with soap envelope).

Please help in resolving this. I did refer many blogs related to setting soap headers, tried them, nothing worked.

Thanks

Sowmya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)