cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIGNAVIO Governance: Start a workflow from dictionary element

TiagoCassiano
Explorer

Helo!

I'd like to know if is it possible start a Governance workflow from any dictionary elements? Exemple: I need create a workflow to approve a new IT System that was create in our Dictionary.

SAP Signavio Process Governance SAP Signavio Process Governance SAP Signavio Process Manager 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

chemmerich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Good day Tiago, 

thank you for your question. It is not possible to start your desired workflow from the Process Manager, but you can built such an integration with JavaScript. Our consulting team has done this in the past for other customers.

If you'd like to gain more insights, on how it is working, and how much time it takes, please contact your Sales person to get connected to our consulting team. 

If you do not know your Sales contact, you can also reach out to signavio_success@sap.com and we will connect you with your sales contact. 

Kind regards, 
Cäcilia

TiagoCassiano
Explorer
0 Kudos
Tks Cäcilia... Do you think these feature could be added on nexts products releases?
chemmerich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Tiago,

I have added it as feature request. However, so far it is not planned. Please register for the upcoming Product Release Webcast on May 15th. Within the webcast our current roadmap is discussed. I hope it will include some other interesting features for you. If you can not join the webcast, the recording will be sent automatically to you after the session.

Kind regards, Cäcilia