Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling XI interfaces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How to schedule XI interfaces. I want to schedule an interface like

four days from monday to thurday it should pick the file and friday to saturday it should not pick the file and this should be automatic process. Is there any way to do this.

Thanks & Regards

Sowmya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In RWBCC MonitoringIn Availability times , select the Availability time mode as Weekly and create

Now u can selct what ever the days u want

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can apply my Suggession very well

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

But here my problem is i should not pick this file on friday, saturday and sunday again it should start on monday... this is a continuous process and should be automatic, Is it possible ? if Yes please let me know.

Thanks & Regards

Sowmya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You should have use the external Control on for this kind of scheduling.

/people/william.li/blog/2007/05/04/control-communication-channels-externally-without-using-rwb

Thanks

swarup

former_member193376
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is possible to do the scheduling in RWB Communication Channel monitoring, but its not possible to do it in the File adapter configuration, here you can only set the interval.

If you want to pick the file everyday then give the pooling interval as 86400 secs(606024) and activate your adapter at exactly 12:00AM.

since the pooling interval is 86400 secs(1 day)it will pick the next file at exactly 12:00AM every day

Refer to this links as a guide

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/11/26/adapter-scheduling--hail-sp-19-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/ae/d03341771b4c0de10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Thanks

Saiyog

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmyo,

U can scedule ur interface by scheduling the sender fiole adapter...

goto RWB->component monitoring->adapter engine->communication chanel monitoring->Availability time planning..->select ur communication channel->here u can give the date,day and time.....

Regards

Biplab

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look into this weblog.

/people/alexander.bundschuh/blog/2006/01/04/scheduling-messages-in-sap-xi : Scheduling messages in SAP XI

Hope this will help you to solve the problem.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/06bd029da31122e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/11/26/adapter-scheduling--hail-sp-19-

Regards,

Shabari