cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPUI5 -> Fiori Elements -> Chrome -> Cache problem?

0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I've managed to finally change details on the object page of the Report list. But somehow the following behavior occurs:

- Changing headerfacets/groups/info etc does not result in errors in my annotation file but when I reload the application, they just do not show up or do not change. I've tried everything: disable cache in dev tools, adding Cachebuster as parameters. Even restarting chrome + browsercache deletion + restarting chrome in incognito mode but to no avail.

I'm currently a little bit lost for the simple reason that, when I follow the tutorials online, it just doesn't work with refresh etc.

Anyone had the same experience?

Kind regards

Laurens

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anudeep_paleru
Explorer

Hi Steffer,

Goto Developer tools and navigate to Application clear all storage's and cache over there

sagarikagattu
Participant

Hello Steffer,

Did you activate the changes?

1. If cache buster is used in fiorilaunchpad.html, please run the program /UI5/UPDATE_CACHEBUSTER and check if changes are getting reflected?

2. If cache buster is not used, can you try pressing ctrl +f5 on the screen and check for changes?

also check in n/w tab, if the file has fetched from disk/cache memory or server?

Regards,

Sagarika.