cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP customer number unknown for installation | No customer numbers maintain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I´m faccing with the same error that I had about two years ago!! But then the scenario was different, it was in solution manager 7.0 with SP15 and what I remember is I solved that issue with a set of notes, but now that solution are not suitable for my version to this new scenario that I have now!

I installed the solution manager Ehp1 and it have SPS20 applied which correspond to ST 400 level 20 (SAPKITL430).

When I am in transaction SMSY in section Systems and I press the button "READ SYSTEM NUMBER" is shown an error message that says "SAP customer number unknown for installation" the details of help says:

Diagnosis
Installation number &V1& that is assigned to some system(s) in transaction SMSY is not assigned to an SAP customer number in table AIINSTALLATIONS.

Procedure
Please check the log of background job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT for errors.

So, when I entry in that job log I found this error:

No customer numbers maintained in view V_AISAPCUSTNOS   |  AI_SC_EN   |  106

Then I went in table/view V_AISAPCUSTNOS and inside it does not contain any data!!!

Like I said above, all the notes I found were related to lower versions and so I could not implemented the snotes corrections!!

So is any snotes solution for my release that are related with this problem?

What I have to do to solve this problem??

Best regards

João Dimas - Portugal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello,

Use the IMG.

1. Tcode SPRO

2. select SAP Reference IMG

3. Select SAP solution Manager

4. Select basic settingd

5. Select Maintain SAP Customer numbers.

Read the img doc and execute the steps.

This will resolve your issue.

Thank you,

Johanna Doran

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jim

I had resolved this situation, what I did to solve this problem was to go to the table/view V_AISAPCUSTNOS and created manually a row for customer number in which the systems are assigned in tcode SMSY and I also associated that customer number to the solution that was created in the transaction DSWP.

You can see what I did in the following image:

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8808/tabelasm30.jpg

But thanks anyway for the help Jim, the solution you suggest is also clearly valid for this type of situation.

I also mentioned this problem in other thread as you know, because you answer there also, I´m talking about this:

Kind regards,

João Dimas - Portugal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can't you try to assign/maintain a customer number for that particular Installation directly in SAP Service Marketplace and try again to refresh in SMSY and through the background job?

Then the job should work fine.

Regards,

Bhaskar