cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAML2 Error on Mashup Creation/Update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

today I wanted to create a new mashup in the Cloud Application studio. If I press the create HTML Mashup button I get a SAML2 error (See Screenshot) stating that ther is no SAML2 configuration for the endpoint. I get the same error if I try to open an existing mashup. In the past the SSO went fine and I got directly redirected to the Silverlight Webinterface for the Mashup creation.

I need to to create the Mashup in the Application Studio, because I want to include them in a custom Screen related to a custom BO. So it hast to be in the Y.... namespace of the solution. I tried the creation on three different systems (C4C tenats) and I always get the same error.

Is there a way to disable the SSO in the Cloud Studio? It would be fine to enter the password or do I have to make some other setup?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards
Frank Essenberger

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

anant_acharya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Frank,

This is a known issue that is affecting only the 1608 Test Tenant and should not happen in the Productive Tenant with 1608 version.

Issue is that the system puts an IDP for the SSO which is not valid.

Were you using the SSO option in your system? If so, then in order to fix it, please follow the below steps:

1) Go to Application and User Management Work Center

2) Go to Common Tasks List View and Configure Single Sign-On View

3) Go to Identity Provider Tab

4) Click in "New Identity Provider" button and put the original Metadata

5) Select the original IDP as Default

6) Deactivate the option with " c4cdataloader.hana.ondemand.com " and Save it

In case you were not using the SSO option, then please click on Deactivate Single Sign-On.

Please check and let me know.

Regard
Anant

anant_acharya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Frank,

Did it solved?

Regard
Anant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

I already went to this Admin option and on none of the Systems I tried the SSO is activated in other words only the button activate SSO is clickable. I also think that this area is for configuring a IdP for real SSO and the connection between the Cloud SDK Studio is independent from this.

However, I found a way to open the mashups again. If you enter the UI designer you can get a preview for each screen. If you press the preview tab you have to enter your cloud user and password. Login in here with your SDK user and use the same language as set in the studio.

As long as the preview screen stays  open the SSO to the mashup authoring screen works.

Regards

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank Essenberger,

I have same issue while creating or open mashups and I did the same steps and I can able to open mashups again.

After deactivate the SSO and still getting same issue than please raise incident to SAP for same.

Regards,

Mithun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank Ehrhoff,

Kindly logon in C4C via silverlight version and follow below steps:

1) Go to Application and User Management

2) Select Configure Single Sign On from right side options

3) Click on "Deactivate Single Sign on" and Click on Save button.

4) Try again to Open Mashups.

Once you done you can again activate SSO using "Activate Single Sign On"

I hope this will be helpful to you...

Regards,

Mithun