cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove buttons in Fiori My Inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have implemented Fiori My Inbox at a customer's. Everything works fine except the customer wants only Approve and Reject buttons in the details and remove all the other buttons like Claim, Forward etc. Is it possible to remove these buttons at configuration level rather than extending and customizing the app? Kindly let us know your inputs on this.

Kind Regards,

Arthur.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have seen that these are dynamic buttons. i.e. they look for a flag in OData service and based on that appear/disappear. So there should be some config to remove them. You might have to debug them to find.

Update:

Use BADI WF_TASK_SUPPORT to disable these buttons. Sample implementation is as below.

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the documentation, app provides a UI hook to edit these buttons.

Hook name is

extHookChangeFooterButtons

It should be easy to implement this using WebIDE.

http://help.sap.com/fiori_bs2013/helpdata/en/dd/fc595461fce630e10000000a44538d/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for the answer. So you mean to say that it is only possible to extend the application to get this desired effect? Or is it possible to do something on the OData service as you mentioned in your earlier answer?

Kindly let me know your inputs.

Best Regards,

Arthur.

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do either way. Use SAP provided UI hook to hide the buttons, or extend the OData service. If you want to extend the OData service, here is some hint. URL and Properties are highlighted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for the information. We will check this out.

Kind Regards,

Arthur.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arthur,

Are you able to find out any working suitable solution?

I am having the same requirement and I am stuck.

Regards,

Devaarth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devaarth,

Actually we extended the application to remove those buttons. We did not try the methods provided by

Krishna Kishor Kammaje in his responses.

Sorry I may not be able to be of much help in this topic.

Kind Regards,

Arthur.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arthur,

Thanks for the reply.

Even I am extending the App and trying to remove the buttons from the footer like 'Forward' ,'Suspend' but was unable to find any suitable post to implement so.

I am trying locally in eclipse environment.

If you have any information on this it will be very helpful.

Regards,

Devaarth