cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Printing Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abaper's

I am having problem in check Priniting program. Tcode is FCHN. Now Vendor name is not apperning on cheque.

After own spool Request the cheque data must appear. How will I get Script Name of the printing Program.

I have check in Tnpar but i am not getting Printing program name.

Thanks

Dnyashwar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

naresh_bammidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ,

i think you are using f110_prenum_chck standard script .Name of the print programme is RFFOUS_C.To find the name of the print program first copy the script and open the script in display mode then Settings>form painter->check the check box Graphical form painter -

>left side u can find 'texts' button--->click on it -

>dialog box will come (press enter ) ---> then it will show the details of print program and description.

<begging removed by moderator>

Thanks and regards

Naresh

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on Oct 12, 2011 6:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing Issue F110 During printing Venodr Name on Check. The Amount is appearing in cheque but vendor name is not appearing on check. I am not able to Find the name of printing form . i have check in F110.

Thanks

Dnyaneshwar,

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use transaction FBZP, click on "Pmnt methods in company code", Select the required Company code and click on display.

You can find the details in Formdata.

Thanks and Regards

Bala Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Changes have not done in SAP Script. but Vendor name is not Appearing on check .

Thanks

Dnyaneshwar.

naresh_bammidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ,

you see form name for cheque printing is --> f110_prenum_chck

print programme is ---> RFFOU_C.

In standard form only printig vendor number (LIFNR) .To print vendor name you should write some code in sub routine and call that subroutine from your form.

Thanks and regards,

Naresh Bammidi,

Answers (0)