Did you mean: 

WebI Error

saaidia
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

In BO 4.3 i have the error processDPCommandsEX ERR_WIS_30270

When i checked the trace log file in logging directory i have these errors :

|||||**ERROR:IECore_kc3CoreEngineImpl:Caught a BOException: : ExecuteQuery/RefreshBatch failed [kc3CoreEngineImpl.cpp;910]

|||||Uncaught Exception in SilentScope: IECore_kc3CoreEngineImpl:processDPCommandsEx: 26:11.167

|||||Uncaught Exception in SilentScope: IESessionImpl:processDPCommandsEx: 26:11.168 Args=(Operation="240174") Vars=(Method Call Parameter Operation="240174")

|||||GenericContainer_EntityActivityNotifier:EntityActivityNotifierWithTLSContext_Destructor

|||||GenericContainer_EntityActivityNotifier:EntityActivityNotifierWithTLSContext_Destructor: 0

|||||LifeCycleManagerBase:getSessionInfo

|||||LifeCycleManagerBase:getSessionInfo: 0.001

|||||SessionLifeCycleInfo:endActivity

|||||SessionStateAutomaton:endActivity

|||||SessionStateAutomaton:applyTransition

|||||SessionStateAutomaton:applyTransition: 0

|||||SessionStateAutomaton:endActivity: 0.001

||||||SessionLifeCycleInfo:getDataState

||||||SessionLifeCycleInfo:getDataState: 0

||||||SessionLifeCycleInfo:endActivity: 0.001

||||||**ERROR:IESessionImpl:**EXCEPTION CAUGHT AT: [IESessionImpl.cpp;1129]

||||||**ERROR:RequestProc:BOException : BOException caught:RESULT=80004005;WHAT=ExecuteQuery/RefreshBatch failed [kctRequestProc.cpp;463]

Could you please help me to anlyse the errors.

in other lines of the log file i have also this :

**ERROR:repeng:Unable to get comments from database :An error has occurred. You do not have sufficient rights on this object. Please contact your system administrator. with error code:CMNTRY 003 [kreCommentManager.cpp;183]

Thank you.

Best regards

View Entire Topic
ayman_salem
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error concerns the commentary service.
The problem could be that the connection to the DB for the commentary service is not configured or the DB user defined for this connection is disabled or the PWD has been changed.