cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valuemapping CSV import

0 Kudos

Hello Integrators!

I've been trying to find out the correct CSV template to upload value mappings in the CPI Web IDE. The documentation is not really clear on this and I have not yet found a topic on this on the community.

It's a complete new integration, and I have no PI system available(the documentation suggest that the PI export has the correct layout).

I tried:

agency1|identifier1,agency2|identifier2
sourceValue,targetValue

And

agency1|identifier1,sourceValue,agency2|identifier2,targetValue

But none of these worked. Can someone provide me with an example file?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for your reply, unfortunattly it doesn't work in CPI. This is how de mapping looks lik in the Web IDE:

I added the entry manually to illustrate my expectation

This is what I put in my CSV:

I also tried BRITTISH|GBR,GBR|BRITTISH in row 2 columns B and C but that's also not accepted.

I'm starting to wonder if I can even add value mappings with an upload; maybe it's only meant as initial upload?

Kr.

Ivo

View Entire Topic
former_member606719
Discoverer

Hi All,

I am trying to import a CSV file to upload value mappings in SAP Cloud Platform Integration. I have formatted the csv file as shown in the attached screenshot, but the import is not working. Could you please let me know on the correct file format?

Thanks,
Shreyasee

former_member606719
Discoverer

Please refer to Sridhar's comment post below for solution to the question on csv format. This question has been answered by Sridhar in the below post.