cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update existing workflow containers with new definition

former_member186143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have a problem in workfow performance in sbwp, therefore I added an element studentadmissionview to a task in the container which refers to a new class which is not so heavy in performance than the existing class.

If I look in the current workflows this element is in the container but no instance exists yet (also logical since the new class was not initiated when the worfklow was started)

If I add the elements from the new class in SWL1 the class constructor is not called to retrieve the right information.(perhaps because not initiated yet)

How can I implement the new performance efficient class into the container and implement the fields in SWL1 SBWP ? (performance low class is studentadmission that needs to be replaced by other class, since the admission class is used in a lot of areas it cannot be adapted easily to upgrade performance, therefore the idea to create a new class to deliver the information for the SBWP

Any help much appreciated or other ways to solve this problem

DoanManhQuynh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you replace the code of old class with code of new class instead?

View Entire Topic
anjan_paul
Active Contributor

Hi,

Also you can check with taking Trace for class, why there is performance problem.

Thanks.