Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Expense Tool - Workflow doesn't start

chris_fries
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need some demo data of Travel Expenses for development but when I create a new Travel Expense Report there's no work item created.

I checked that the "Change" and "Create" Events (Object Type BUS2089) are triggered  (I also checked the Event Linkage).

In Event Trace I can see them but "Change" has no Receiver entered. In the "Create" Event the Receiver is right but if I open the Event there's the RFC Status "Syntax error in program CL_SWF_RUN_WIM_LOCAL======". The same error Message appears in Transaction SM58.

I also checked that in transaction SWU3 everything has a green flag.

In transaction PE03 --> Feature TRVPA--> I changed the Attribute WRP but it still won't work.

I think the workflow is not starting correctly because of this syntax error.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

Christopher

View Entire Topic
I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher

what syntax error do you get when you do a syntax check of class CL_SWF_RUN_WIM_LOCAL  in SE24? Or check ST22 at the same time when the event is triggered ... for any dump!

is it related to a missing parameter IM_TARGET_LANGUAGE in method REPLACE_WITEXT_VARIABLES?

If yes, then note  1827536 may help you.

Else, raise an OSS support ticket.

Regards,

Modak

chris_fries
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Modak,

I get the error: Class CL_SWF_RUN_WIM_LOCAL,Method IF_SWF_RUN_WIM_INTERNAL~MERGE_ATTACH_OBJECTS
Field "IM_COMMENT_SEMANTIC" is unknown. It is neither in one of the
specified tables nor defined by a "DATA" statement. .

This error is also listed in ST22 when the event is triggered. Do you know the cause for this error?

If not I'll raise an OSS suport ticket.

Thanks!

Christopher

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher

I am not sure if note 1827536 will help - you can take chances. This note note was brought out because a previous note introduced an error in the same class.

If this does not helps, then please raise an OSS message with SAP Support to get the right note for your case.

Regards,
Modak