cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport HANA objects for Dev to QA/Production environment

0 Kudos

Dear all,

I need some help in how to get the list of changed objects(HANA modelling views and stored procedures) after we move the HANA objects from Development environment to Quality environment.

All HANA objects under one package was assigned to Delivery unit. The delivery unit was assigned to Transport request, and we released the transport request from Dev to Quality environment.

Now, we are going to do some enhancements in Development environment. I am not sure how to get the list of changed objects and how to move those changed objects alone in the next release.

Kindly please help. We are doing development in HANA SPS 9 version.

Regards,

Yogesh

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Many thanks for all your inputs. I got some insights now.

Right now, we havent released the transport and not enabled "Change Recording" in HALM.

Currently, we are creating modelling views and stored procedures from Modeller perspective. We havent done creating projects and maintain local repository content under "SAP HANA Development" perspective.

In this case, once the transport request got released in Dev environment, if I change any object from Modeller perspective, will the system take those changed objects in the change list automatically. Will we get prompt in HANA Studio whenever any new object changed ?

Regards,

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yogesh,

Once your Change# is released and if you try to change the object again it will definitely prompt for new Change#. Even if there are multiple Developers working on same object/user stories all can save their change in same Change#, you can see their names in Contributors.

Regards

Randhir Jha