cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SuccessFactors Payment Information API Response

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am performing an integration using SF EC-Payment Information API using CPI SuccessFactors (OData V2) adapter.

Upsert operation was working fine while I was updating only the payment method with existing effective Start Date for the worker.

Now I am trying to update the payment method and the new effective start date.

However, the API response is "record does not exist".

I tried purgeType = full as well but that does not seem to make any difference. Can you please suggest?

I do not have SFSF access but the concerned worker info is available and confirmed.

I have already referred "SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central OData API: Reference Guide"

Best Regards

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

you can try methods as mentioned in the SAP note 0002298289 .

0 Kudos

Thanks Pranav but the options are already tried as mentioned in my query "I tried purgeType = full.."

0 Kudos

Can you please try point no. 2 in the note , first try to fetch record with old data , copy existing value to new request and update your new effective start date in payload then follow :

1.DELETE existing record

2. create new record

0 Kudos

Thanks Pranav for the response. SAP Note talks about 2 records in the API i.e. one for Delete and one for Update based on operation column.

However for Payment Info API we need to have 2 API calls. One to perform Delete, post that one API call for Upsert/Update Operation. If there's any failure after delete and before update, it has huge impact. There's no rollback option as well. Would be happy to hear on any other workaround/solution

0 Kudos

Or do you mean to say we use DELETE operation and have 2 records in the API call. First record will be used for delete operation and the second record for inserting? Please clarify

P.S : FYI. There's no operation field in the Payment Information API which we can use to pass DELETE as mentioned in the note.