cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO For NWBC 5.0 not working

former_member205758
Participant
0 Kudos

We are using Netweaver Single sign on 2.0 for SSO using X.509 Securelogin client using SNC provides Single sign on capability for all ABAP Systems. For NWBC GUI , the SSO  functionality works only for SAP GUI but its fails for NWBC URL.

Followed SSO SAP Guide configuration steps and implemented accordinglybut still it doesn't work. I am attaching the doc with screen shots can you please advise if i am missing anything?.

Installed Versions:

NWBC 5.0 Sap Gui 740

SSO Configured properly

Now we come be NWBC log for a system it asks for Credentials

Please find the attachment for the screen shots, in need of desperate help.

it asks for Credentials which should not be the case and should log in directly

According to the Secure login for SAP SSO implementation guide, we need to adjust the NWBCOptions.XML file with the following modifications and if SSO already configured and working for SAP GUI, all we need to do according to the document is modify the settings in XML file as shown and it should start working but its not.

Thanks,

Shravan

View Entire Topic
sandra_thimme
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Shravan,

I am pretty sure there will be a solution for your problem, but I kindly ask you to open a message. Again it is not possible to reproduce your problem here on PM side. And I already asked you to check your SPN-Entries.

Regards,

Sandra

former_member205758
Participant
0 Kudos

We have already checked the SPN entries and it looks fine.

sandra_thimme
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Did you open a ticket? Last week we could close 2 tickets. In both cases the SPN entries did not fit.

Regards,

Sandra

former_member205758
Participant
0 Kudos

SPN entries looks fine and we also raised a SAP Message , and they asking as to implement Secure Login Web Client configuration first in order to make our present setup work.

SPN Entries in AD.