cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show Weekday in AfO Report / Input-Mask

cora_juste
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey Gurus, we have 0CALDAY in columns and it is required to show the weekday. Is there a way to easily use the excel-formular =text(A2;"TTTT") or do I need an additional infoobject within my adso? Alternativily a attribute to 0CALDAY? Any ideas?

Thanx in advance, Cora

View Entire Topic
appel_solar_dk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Cora

Unfortunately there isn't a quick fix here. In the individual AFO report you could use an excel formula but it only works when you show calday as well and it's not very dynamic when you drill around. Typically you would like a weekday to see e.g. if there are more orders on Wednesdays than other days and then it's not working drilling to calday. Also there isn't an attribute on calday. The best solution is to add 0WEEKDAY1 to you info provider. You could also try to use the virtual hierarchy Weekday, it do not require any structural changes, you just enable the hierarchy in t-code RSRHIERARCHYVIRT as described in this block:

Virtual Time Hierarchy

with kind regards

Kristian

cora_juste
Explorer
0 Kudos

Kristian, thanx for your super reply... I didnt make it to change the data model at this stage. I solved this issue via excel formulas which was fine for the client. Cheers, Cora