Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Personas - Copying Flavors

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We are on SAP Personas 3.0 SP3 and I have an issue which is driving me insane.

When copying a Flavor, it works sometimes but for one particular Flavor I want to copy, it won't work. The copy works fine but when you access the Flavor via browser it only has a blue border around it. The main Flavor (the one I copied) is showing as "blue" and all changes I make get assigned to the original Flavor. The copy is existing and shows ok, but it's like it doesn't exist and I can't use it.

Anyone know why this is happening and how to resolve?

Thanks
Shaun

View Entire Topic
rahul2000
Contributor
0 Kudos

Shaun can you try in IE if using Chrome or vice versa . Don't think this will be useful but just try and give it a shot .

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We are using Chrome as IE11 is just simply too buggy/laggy with Personas.

However, I just tried IE11 and the exact same issue occured.

In fact, the whole "copying" of Flavors just seems AWFULLY buggy full stop. I have lost count how many times a "copied version" resets back to the original that I copied from...after hours of me making updates...I have cried countless times (not quite but was close on occasions) and it's becoming extremely frustrating.

Is anyone else experiencing that?

This particular issue I can't even get the copy to work, let alone worry about it reverting back.

I was hoping Personas 3.0 SP3 would not have issues like this...this is a huge issue as copying flavors is something I do all the time.

Any ideas or feedback?

Regards

Shaun