cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GUI window size - from LPD_CUST Entry (via Portal launch)

former_member211296
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team

Our users will login to the Portal,

As highlighted in the below screenshot they used to select the MSS Role from Portal and then Select the Reports Iview.

1. Reports Iview --> Mapped to HRMSS_REPORTING_LAUNCHPAD.

In LPD_CUST we have configured SAP Transaction Iview and mentioned the property as (Application Type: Transaction; and GUI Type: SAP GUI for Windows) as mentioned in the screenshot (1)

During the selection of the Link from Portal we used to get the new IE window in which we get the pop up message do you want to open or save tx.sap from Portal;

Then user will select Open button.

And then we get the actual transaction in the new SAP window as shown in the below screenshot (2).

Question:

In which you can see that we are not getting the SAP window size (screenshot 2) in a full screen mode when we launch via Portal. (LPD_CUST) Here users need to select the maximize button manually to get the full screen mode.

Whereas I am getting the full screen mode by default when I launch from SAP Logon pad.

I don’t see any settings in LPD_CUST for this SAP window size. Please let me know by default how can I get the full screen mode for the SAP transaction iview configured in LPD_CUST.

Kind Regards,

Prasath

View Entire Topic
Katja_Ohliger
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in LPD_CUST there is a section 'Portal Parameters' with field 'window features'. Try to add "fullscreen=yes" at this point. The info button provides further documentation on this feature.

Best regards, Katja

former_member211296
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried this option in LPD_CUST.

In the screenshot that I posted you can see that I have mentioned three actions, in the third action (highlighted the same in first screenshot) I am getting the pop up (Open Save or cancel) in IE window.

As soon as you selected Open, automatically this IE window will get closed.

The values we are maintaining Fullscreen = Yes, is reflected in that IE window. and there is no effect in the SAP window size.

Kind Regards

Prasath