Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re : Local Workflow

former_member226225
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am new to sap workflow currently  i am working on local workflow.

I designed the wf like below

start --->Condition step --> if true ---> Trigger local workflow --> user decision ---> send mail ---> back to main wf --> user decision---> completed.

Here i am not getting the user decision of local wf but it is logically deleted status,

Please find the below workflow log.

I kept wait step local wf is executed perfectly but the main wf is stopped at wait step only.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Raghunadh Kodali.

View Entire Topic
SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Can you explain the design requirement for which you are creating a local workflow. Refer to links below for overview on local WF

Local workflows - Community Profiles - SCN Wiki

Regards

Sandy

former_member226225
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

Thanks for the reply

There is no business requirement for this sandy I am learning the business workflows . so I added the local workflows to the main workflows .

But after executing the workflow, local wf is getting triggered but the problem is they are logically deleted state which is to be completed state.

Regards,

Raghunadh Kodali

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Can you post the screenshot of your workflow design from Transaction - SWDD.

Have you checked the above links for overview.

Regards

Sandy

former_member226225
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I saw those links.

Please find the below screen shot

Thanks & Regards,

Raghunadh K

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Just check if you have entered a correct local event in the Version dependent tab in basic data tab in the transaction SWDD.

Regards

Sandy

former_member226225
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

I have only one local event created in the workflow version-dependent (current workflow system)

Please find the below screenshot.

Thanks,

Raghunadh.

anjan_paul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

From your design the behaviour is perfect.  Local workflow should be in Logically Deleted status. You completed the main workflow, but as local workflow have User decision  step, it is waiting for some agent to  get executed. But noone executed in local workflow. But main workflow completed, thats why it is logically deleted.

For your case,  if you want that your local workflow should completed first, then create another local event. Add Event creator  step from local workflow. Add wait step in the main workflow for local second event. Then  your purpose will    solve

former_member226225
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Anjan  issue is resolved.