Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Org Structure

former_member569226
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having workflow for PO and for release strategy there are 4 levela of approvers. The first level is the person created the order. Based on the first approver can we get all other level approver names. We are using Org structure to get the names.

Also Iam having problem at approver level 3. The PO has not gone for the next approver level. I checked the org sturcture and his name is available and Workflow approval authorizations were given to him. What can be the different reasons for workflow not picking the approver.

Best Regards

MS

View Entire Topic
former_member569226
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam having problem after the 2nd level approver has approved. Once the 2nd level has approved a mail is sent to 3rd level approver for approval of PO. But in my case mail is not sent to the 3rd approver. I checked the org structure and every thing is fine. what are the different checks that needs to be done to resolve the problem.

I know table HRP1001 gets updated from txn PO13. Can someone tell how the table HRP1000 gets updated. I mean which transaction is used to create new records in HRP1000 table.

Regards

MS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u tried maintain HRP1000 with transaction PP01(give your ID and clic on "Object") or PP02(give your ID and infotype 1000)

karim