cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No business partner of type organization for customer number ######

ken_halvorsen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am still having a problem generating the BP with transaction IB_GEN while trying to setup Charm.

The error message I receive is "No Business partner of type organization for customer number (cust #)"

I have followed Note 1144386 - Runtime error NO_BP w/ IBase generation.

After rerunning the background job Refresh_Admin_Data_From_Support, checking in the job log I find the following:

Job started

Step 001 started (program AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA, variant , user ID SOLMAN_BTC)

Business partner catergory does not exist; Select 1, 2 or 3

Business partner catergory does not exist; Select 1, 2 or 3

Enter at least one number for the business partner

BP of Service Provider (cust #) not created (message class AISDK_SP_MESSAGES message no. 117)

No system headers will be generated in SMSY from SAP Support Portal (message class AI_SC_EN, Message number 098)

License data collected (customer number: (cust #) (message class AGS_MK_MESSAGES, Meassage no. 008

Job finished

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get around this error?

Ken

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Try the answer of thread

It must resolve the issue.

I hope you are not maintaining more than one customer number in landscape.

Regards,

ken_halvorsen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Gagan

I had previously found that message and tried the suggestions on it as well.

The Standard job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT does run, but I get the messages mention before. It does collect the Cust number, but with those warnings.

The Customer number has already been entered into Table V_AISAPCUSTNOS, but does not have the "0" (zeros) in the front of the number to equal 10 digits. I've tried entering them but they disapear when I save.

Ken

0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

I am also facing similar problem.how did  you solve the issue.

sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

I don't think the leading zeros are required in the table V_AISAPCUSTNOS, I don't have them in my system and I don't get the error. From my understanding the system delets leading zeros automatically.

What business partner are you trying to generate with IB_GEN?

Do you have a business partner that has the customer number in its identification (IDType SP0001)?

From the error messages in the job log it looks like you have not selected a category for the BP. In table V_TB039A do you have a box ticked for ID Type SP0001 in area Identification tType? Organizations should be ticked here.

It's also always a good idea to check which user is actually executing the job and making sure it has sufficient authorisation.

Regards,
Manon

ken_halvorsen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry Sridhar

I left the project (3 years ago) before we got that going.

Ken