Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Calculation jobs in SLT during Parallel processing

gokul_jayaraman2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am running a replication from ECC to HANA via SLT version as shown below.

DMIS2011_1_7000008SAPK-11308INDMISDMIS 2011_1

I am replicating a huge VBFA table with 1 billion plus records, so i planned to create a replication with filter for last 2 years data .

I created an entry in Table DMC_ACSPL_SELECT for VBFA table with filter on field ERDAT with value > '20160101'.

I calculated the record count greater than 2016, there are around 6 million. I wanted to run the replication in parallel so maintained values in LTRS, performance option reading 5 and parallel jobs 5. I had 6 free BTC in SLT. I had more than 5 BTC free in ECC . I have also maintained an entry in Table IUUC_PRECALC_OBJ with Value for VBFA table with value 1.2 million. I have added 1.2 million considering only the data for 2 years, should i metion more considering the total records in the Table which is more than a billion ?

When i ran the Replication i see only 1 calculation job in SLT for a long time and only 1 mwb job in ECC, i dont see the other 4 Calculation jobs, i am not sure if i am missing any setting.

Can you please help me to figure out.

I checked Tobias following post and configured all settings:

http://scn.sap.com/community/replication-server/blog/2013/09/26/how-to-improve-the-initial-load-by-r... - SLT INITAL LOAD https://blogs.sap.com/2014/02/25/how-to-filter-on-the-initial-load-parallelize-replication/ - Initial Load FIlter

When i tried to run the same replication in Test system i got an error

Category ABAP Programming Error Runtime Errors SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC Except. CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB ABAP Program CL_DMC_UTILITIES==============CP Application Component CA-EUR Date and Time 04/28/2017 06:38:07 Short text The ABAP/4 Open SQL array insert results in duplicate database records.

Dump happened at the insert statement

INSERT dmc_selstring FROM TABLE lt_selstrings.

I checked there were no filter criteria exist for VBFA on ERDAT previously.

Thanks,

Gokul

View Entire Topic
gokul_jayaraman2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sorry to say !! Is the SCN forum almost dead ? This used to be a place where we could get suggestions faster .