cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leading zero's not appearing in DSO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am loading data from Flat_File->PSA->DSO. There are leading zero;s in Flat file and the same I can see in PSA. But after loading data in DSO leading zero's are not appearing. My Infoobject doesn't have "ALPHA" conversion.

Please guide me in this regards as I need leading zero;s in DSO and at BEx report level.

Thanks,

Arvind

View Entire Topic
former_member182516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"ALPHA" conversion need to be set up for that particular IO for which you want the leading zeros.

Add " APLHA" conversion and activate the IO and DSO and reload the data.

former_member189845
Active Participant
0 Kudos

But he wants the leading zeros to be displayed in the report, for that can we make some settings in BEX query for infoobject ?

Thanks,

Siva

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think don't have any option.

in report output will give without leading zeros.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply. But that is standard infoobject (0SALES_DIST). I have 2 questions here?

1: This Infoobject is used in other DSO's and cubes and having data with leading zero's.

2: Is it suggested to make changes in standard infoobject(i.e Making ALPHA conversion ON).

Please advice on these points.

Regards,

Arvind

former_member182516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

Yes you can change the standard IO, but please confirm before making the changes this will impact in all the areas where this IO is being used. You may need to activate if that particular dependant gets deactivates.

First, check how the leading zeros are populated in the other DSO and IC?

Check if there is any routine is written to populated leading zeros.

If yes, implement the same in your DSO and reload the data.

Regards

KP