Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Publisher of Universe UNX, BI 4.1

ragove
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

recently, it was noticed that someone changed the Universe, added few dimensions and some other changes.  We wanted to track this Person, but the Audit data doesnt really show us this Information.

I checked the Query Builder to see the last Publisher property, it shows me the legit original intended person who can make changes.

SI_SL_LAST_SUBMITTER = q7876_admin

SI_UPDATE_TS  = 4/28/16 3:50:00 PM

Then I logged into Information Design Tool, it shows the exact date that we believe the changes were done at but by different user.

I really dont know what to believe.  Did someone face this issue also?  There is no uniform answer to this.

---Environment Information----

BI 4.1 SP5

Windows 2012

Thank you for your Inputs in advance.

Rahul Verma

View Entire Topic
amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is known issue.

Check sap note 2281478 - The property "Last Publisher" is incorrect in Information Design Tool, when hovering the m...

This issue is fixed in these patches.

Support Package Patches

Software Component

Support Package

Patch Level

SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.1

SP007

SP008

SBOP BI PLATFORM SERVERS 4.2

SP003

ragove
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thank you, but I wonder why doesnt the Audit pickup the Information.  It just doesnt show any tracking for this change.  As if there were no modification, its just that the CMS has the Information, thats how we can still make out that the modification was done.

Audit Universe that I use is the Default one, no modification in it.  Audit is enabled since last october and the activity dates in January. !!

Message was edited by: Rahul Verma

former_member185603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure you are using this audit universe created byMatthew Shaw. And also check what audit events you enabled.

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think so you can get these value from Audit universe.This is possible by query builder but again SI_SL_LAST_SUBMITTER is capturing the wrong value and same is displaying on mouse over value.

ragove
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I tried with the new Audit Universe by Mathew but it still makes no difference.  See the Report I created

ragove
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry I forgot adding screenshot of the prompts that I used

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you selected the Universe name from  Prompt LOV's or entered manually  in the prompt "Enter value(s) for objects"

Search the universe name in LOV's.I don't think so you will get the universe name in Object Name.That is the reason you are getting  no values in the report.

ragove
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I took it from the prompt, not manually.  I do get Universe Name in the Object Name.

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

remove the object type prompt and check

ragove
Active Participant
0 Kudos

great, I see the results now, but still no data for January

ragove
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Edit:   The activity Dates in April, not January.