cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Italy eDocument for Esterometro replacing (TD17 TD18 TD19 Document type in XML PA)

0 Kudos

Dear experts,

i'm implementing SNOTE's for eDocument solutions related to Esterometro replacing which will be mandatory in Italy from January 2022.

My customer uses eDocument to generate XML files only for outgoing invoices (SD), not for incoming invoices (MM/FI): is it a problem?

For document type TD17, TD18 and TD19 we use MM (MIRO) or FI (FB60) transaction for posting invoices: so, i will automatically find XML document in eDocument Cockpit?

We imported followind Notes:

3073141 eDocument Italy: Prerequisite for SAP Note 3065705

3065705 eDocument Italy: Mapping Corrections

3072613 eDocument Italy: Prerequisite for SAP Note 3072620

3072620 eDocument Italy: Corrections

3087946 eDocument Italy: AIF Customizing ( include the BC set for new value mapping )

Thanks in advance.

Alfredo

former_member751591
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to get answers to your questions. Since you're asking a question here for the first time, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with Community Q&A , as it provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members.

For example, you can:

- outline what steps you took to find answers (and why they weren't helpful)

- share screenshots of what you've seen/done

- make sure you've applied the appropriate tags

- use a more descriptive subject line.

The more details you provide, the more likely it is that members will be able to respond. Feel free to also take our Q&A tutorial Q&A tutorial

Should you wish, you can revise your question by selecting Actions, then Edit.

By adding a picture to your Profile you encourage readers to respond.

View Entire Topic
former_member132127
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Alfredo,

With the implementation of Esterometro notes and setups, the eDocument can be generated from MM (MIRO) or FI (FB60) postings.

So, after vendor invoices postings you will automatically find eDocument in the eDocument Cockpit -> Italy eInvoice section (outgoing).

Please find additional details in the attached images.notes-to-replace-esterometro.png

enable-vendor-invoices-edocuments.png

Thanks and kind regards

Angela Cubillos

0 Kudos

Dear Angela,

thanks for your answer.

We had already imported all SAP Notes of your screenshots except: 3101911 - eDocument Italy: Invoice Verification and 3101865 - eDocument Italy: Invoice verification mapping. Now we are doing it, then i'm going to check eDocument generation by MIRO and FB60.

May you please tell where did you get the pictures / screenshots from? Is it available any documentation?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Alfredo