cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with the Data source 0FI_GL_4 is not activated ,trying to activate getting the below issue .Need Urgent Help

0 Kudos

ISSUE

From SAP BW - There is one data-source 0FI_GL_4 is not been activated. Trying to activate nut could not be activate due to the an issue ? Urgent help required ...:)

Please help us on the below issue as it seems to be ITSP migration ( BW - HANA) issue so that is the reason unable to activate the Datasource from the F50 .

The issue in F50 while activating the extractor/ Datasource ( 0FI_GL_4 ) from the work bench as selected the source system as ESAPF08400.
Please find the below screen shot for the Datasource  which in Modified version but it should be an Active version and find the below reference screenshot

As per you ESAPF08400 migrated successfully - Agree but the above issue is there because F08 is the source for F50.While migrating the things i guess

some of the programs / code / infosources /.etc need to activated with the help of one program which we identified ,So please refer the screenshot below

There is an issue in the Program - GP_ERR_RSAPTD1 .

The program is a generated program that is created by BW system during creation of transformation, DTP , Transfer rules etc

In this case, its is   referencing the following info source structure/transfer structure, which is not available in BW deve system.

info source.              6AVENDOR_ATTR
info source structure: ZOXD500131
transfer structure       ZOXD500131

And going through the program ,the issue is below in dev and production ( same issue )

View Entire Topic
john_hawk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Your screen shots did not load correctly so I can't see you problem, but try this:

Open program GP_ERR_RSAPTD1 in SE38 and perform syntax check.

If you lucky, a simpler error will appear, like some other program or object need to activated.

Try to activate or correct the underlying object.

If you reach an SAP provide object which is required, inactive, and can't be activated - it is time to open an SAP Incident.

Be sure to include and much detail and screen shots as you can, it will get you to second and third level support more quickly.

Don't for get to record the solution here and mark the question answered.

Good luck,

John Hawk

0 Kudos

Thanks for the support - John Hawk

While activating the data source from BW - 0FI_GL_4 could not be activated .

Before this activity there is migration happened on BW to HANA box.

Before migrating it is in active mode / after the migration could not be activated .i guess this is cause the issue / not sure

BW - Linux to BW - Hana migartion happened

I have done all the pre checks..

0 Kudos
john_hawk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

It seems clear to me that the SAP provide program program GP_ERR_RSAPTD contains an undefined field ZOXD500131.

It's time to open an SAP Incident. The code is defective and requires correction by SAP.

Please don't forget to record your final solution and to mark the question as answered.

Good luck,

John Hawk