Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to implement BADI for Fiori Leave Request App

christian_gnther3
Participant
0 Kudos

HI community

I'm a bit confused and in need of help here.

We have successfully implemented Leave Request and Leave Request Approval FiorI Apps.

The apps work in iPhone/iPad as well as in the browser. Users can create leave request and the line manager can approve or reject it.

However, the calendar in the leave request app is not showing any holidays, nor is it showing pending, rejected OR approved leave requests.

The landscape is as follows:

SAP WebAS ABAP 7.40 with latest SP as Fiori Frontend server with Fiori UI components and NW Gateway

SAP HCM on ECC 6 with Enhp 6 and HR Renewal 1.0 on WebAS ABAP 7.01 - all Integration components and ALL notes installed

We have gone through all implementation steps from the IMG, despite the BADI implementation!

I do not know how to do that. Can anyone give some detailed guidelines how to do the BADI implementation for Fiori leave request?i know we need to implement /BDHCM/BDD_ALR_APPROVER, ICON, MESSAGES and three others (names are given in imple guide) I just have no idea how to impl them in transaction SE18 or SE19 and I can't find guidance on this.

Kind regards,

Christian

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Employee Self Service-> working time, you have a BADI PT_ABS_REQ. which is already been implemented with the standard Validation,check whether its active..

If you want to implement the custom logic,click On the BADI Control Processing of Leave Requests, Give the implementation name and the class name,copy all the standard code from the standard implementation and add your logic in the appropriate method.

Regards,

Jyothi

christian_gnther3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi

thanks for for your reply. I will give this a try.

However, I still have one question: According to the impl guide, we shall implement 6 BADIs - but I'm really unsure about this. We have no need for any custom implementation as everything is plain standard. Do we need to implement the BADis /GBHCM/BDD_LRE_APPROVER, ICON etc. in this case?

Thanks again,

Christian