cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a Notification or a Situation when a Incoterms changed in SAP Sales Order

SJlearner7861
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am new to SAP Fiori (Situation Handling via SAP Fiori or Any other Standard way in SAP ) and tried from my end to create the below Situation but unable to do it. So request you to please answer /help to create below Situation.

Situation ---->  I would like to create a situation and Send a notification if Someone is Changed Incoterms in SAP Sales order ( if Sales org = XXXX ) and Notification alert to a Special team or Email ID.

Please help!!

Thanks 

View Entire Topic
angelika_salmen
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello SJlearner7861,

Did you already read this blog post Help - Why don't I get a situation notification? It should help you identifying if your configuration is right.

Best
 Angelika

SJlearner7861
Participant
0 Kudos
Thanks Angelika for the standard way approach to configure the Manage Situation types , but here I am unable to configure or find out a way ' when ever a user changed a Incoterms or any other field in SAP Sales order ( VA02) then how to configure a notification to the user/email about this change . Seems there might be a possible solution to achieve my requirement. Thanks