cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCPms: onboarding problems and trouble with editing application settings: DB corruption?

0 Kudos

Hi

I hope that somebody from the HCP team will be reading this. I am having trouble with Hana Cloud Platform mobile services. Until last Wednesday everything was working fine but now

- I cannot onboard any devices anymore

- I cannot delete existing application settings

- I often cannot edit existing application settings

The HCPms logs report various database issues in these cases. It seems either like some kind of bug or more likely like a database corruption.

More detail is available in the following thread: . I hope that it is ok that I am cross-posting here, I don't know how else to reach the team that is running the hanatrial platform and I noticed too late that his might be a better place to post this problem than the SMP developer forum.

Is there any chance that these inconsistencies can be resolved without dumping my account and creating a new one from scratch?

Thanks a lot and all the best

Christian

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

somewhat same problem for me .push notification registration is failing in my new hcp account

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

What your trial user account?

Regards,

Abhishek Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

p1941896291

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Did you assign Notification role to your user?

Regards,

Abhishek Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i did..

mathewzdavis
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek

Even I'm facing the same issue. Trying with Kapsel Master Detail template Push Notification is working fine...but using Kapsel Starter Template Push notification doesnt work.

Please HELP..!!! Urgent.

Regards

Mathew