cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCI-DS Send files to SFTP server from SCP Integration

0 Kudos

Hello all,

I want to create CSV files on SFTP server from SCP Integration.

I configured mandatories informations for SFTP in my file format :

When I test my connection, I have the following error message :

But when I want to configure the directory in agent, it is not possible to add a distant server. The browse access only to local directories and I can't fill the path manually :

Has someone already tried to send files to SFTP server from SCP Integration ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Hello Jeff,

Thanks for your answer.

I added succesfully the correct path in "Configure directories" with your method.

But, the connection is always failed.

If I understand correctly your last sentence, it is not the good way to upload file to SFTP destination. I have to put a local folder in Root directory in datastore (C:/....) and I leave the SFTP configuration as is :

and I fill the SFTP destination in data flow :

In Remote File Path, I filled the hostname of destination server (as in the field "SFTP host" in SFTP configuration in datastore).

Now, when I execute the data flow, I have an error on SAP system connection. I don't see the link between SAP server and SFTP configuration but when I remove the SFTP destination in my agent, the SAP server connection works again.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Romain.

jeffrey_kresse
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Second screenshot you have here shows 'change root directory' is enabled. This setting directly overrides the datastore root directory, so you should either disable 'change root directory' or enter another local folder on the agent whitelist in there.

'Remote file path' is used to specify the folder path on the SFTP site. Host and port are already given in the datastore so only the folders and file names need to be specified here in the dataflow.

I can't imagine how one datastore's SFTP configuration affects another ECC datastore, maybe an unrelated problem.