cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event Mesh Trial

ChristianFi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Tutorials: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/cp-enterprisemessaging-queue-queuesubscription.html
--------------------------
Hello all,

I am referring to the above mentioned task in a the trial mission.
As described in the mission I was able to create an instance and a service key.

Also I created a subscription with standard plan. However I am not able to use the "Go to Application" Button.

It states that no user group, role collection or role is assigned. What did I miss?

I can see that there are a bunch of roles attributed to the subscription, but I do not see how I could assign them to my user. I found the Event Mesh Administrator role and assigned it to me but with no success. Additionally, I can call the "View Dashboard" from the Instance but that looks a bit different to what is described in the mission in the next steps.

How can I proceed in the tutorial.

Thank you in advance,

Christian

View Entire Topic
maheshpalavalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The tutorial requires a production instance to execute. As you are using the trial instance, the features that you are seeing are limited (basic dev account, which is deprecated, but still working)

below is a blog post using the trail landscape to work with event mesh.

https://blogs.sap.com/2020/03/03/sap-cloud-application-programming-model-and-enterprise-messaging-1-...

ChristianFi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh,

thank you for the fast answer. I am going to have a look on the blog..

Chr

maheshpalavalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome 🙂

and a small community tip: you can click on "Add a Comment" to provide additional information, as the answers should be given only if you have a unique solution.

pradeep_panda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Thanks Mahesh for the clarification.

And we are in the process to enhance the tutorial to include dev plan related steps which need to be performed to be able to view the Event Mesh dashboard (which Christian you have mentioned above).

Sorry for the inconvenience. The updated version of tutorial should be out in another 3 to 4 working days.