Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom detail view for MyInbox 2.0

fahad_saplearning
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I m in process of integrating Business suit tasks to MyInbox (which is based on SAP Gateway system). My requirement is to pull the work items from sap business suit and show approval screen in myinbox. I m able to get the work items in myinbox using swifvisu tcode configs in business suit system..

My requirement is specific where user can process the workflow task from gateway myinbox using a detail screen which is completely custom. That means, I don't want the standard icon tabs in detail screen. Instead, i want a completely custom developed Details screen with lots of UI controls as per the business requirement, but not with icon tabs as in standard myinbox detail screen..

Is this possible? What all should i do to achieve this?Wherever I check, i see conventional myinbox detail screen with icon tab bars. Please give me a sample code if possible..

Regards,

Faddy

fahad_saplearning
Participant
0 Kudos

A few more updates on this..
For this requirement, I was referring SAP Note 2305401 and did the configurations accordingly.

manifest.json set up is as follows:

"rootView": {
"viewName": "myObject.view.App",
"type": "XML",
"async": true,
"id": "app"
}

"routing": {
			"config": {
				"routerClass": "sap.m.routing.Router",
				"viewType": "XML",
				"async": true,
				"viewPath": "myObject.view",
				"controlAggregation": "pages",
				"controlId": "app",
				"clearControlAggregation": false
			},
			"routes": [
				{
					"pattern": "",
					"name": "Home",
					"parent": "cross.fnd.fiori.inbox.Component:detail",
					"target": [
						"Approve"
					]
				}
			],
			"targets": {
				"Approve": {
					"viewType": "XML",
					"viewName": "Approve",
					"viewLevel": 1
				}
			}
		}

Target mapping config:

When I access the workitem from My Inbox, I see the details view (ie. Approve.view.xml). However, the screen is flickering. When I checked the Network tab, I have noticed that it keeps reloading the Approve.view.xml.

Also, I can see the following error in console though I don't see any issues in manifest.json from Target perspective (which you refer above)

Can someone please help me with this issue.

Regards,

Faddy

View Entire Topic
TheGokke
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Set your view to async : false