cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a table with no measures in Analytics Cloud

former_member611168
Discoverer

I am trying to create a table in Analytics Cloud which displays only dimensions, in this case State, City, and Vendor. SAC seems to force you to add a measure or account, is there a workaround to display only the dimensions?

Thank You!

View Entire Topic
IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I was referring to the table - not charts. Chart without a measure wouldn't work.

In the table you can use the hide option as part of the context menu.

Regards

Ingo Hilgefort

former_member606615
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo,

I am having the same problem as Casey. My model, which comes from a Live Data Connection, has dimensions and one measure which I do not want to display in the story table. I tried to follow your suggestion, but I did not find any possibility to hide columns in the context menu of the table.

Would you mind to provide more details, or even screenshots?

I realize I can hide the values in a column by ticking the "Hide" box in the model menu, but I do not want to hide values of a column - I want to hide the column itself.

Thanks,

John.

0 Kudos

Hi Ingo,

I am having exactly the same issue, I created a dummy count column in Universe to make the model work, but I don't want to display the column at all in the table. Where can I find the "Hide Column" in the table? Screenshot would be much appreciated.

a_najjar
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

By following Tammy's and Ingo's comment you can right click on the required column and choose "Hide column"

Best Regards,

Abdulhameed El-Najjar