cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create XSD file for a function module in SAP, to be used in CPI RFC Adapter

0 Kudos

Hello,
I need to generate an XSD file for a Function module, after searching in SAP help, The recommanded tool is an enterprise service repository(ESR) in(PI),
but we haven't a running PI in our Company, Is there another tool or way to generate an XSD file?

View Entire Topic
Deepankar
Participant

Every RFC has a common RFC handler web service. Use the following url to obtain the WSDL of the RFC. It will contain the schema. Url http://<host>:<port>/sap/bc/soap/wsdl11?services=<RFC>&sap-client=<client>;

former_member751591
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for visiting SAP Community to provide answers to the questions. Since this is your first post, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with Community Q&A, as the overview provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members.

0 Kudos

Hello Deepankar,
I tried the same url , but it returns the following error : 503 Service Not Available ,

do you have idea about this error ??

amontella96
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi lamiaa.mohamed

I have checked what has been recommended and sapman_deepankar45 is rite

Regarding 503 Service Not Available , there could be few reasons like note 2620715 , are you able to test the wsdl11 in SICF?

if yes, just add ?services=<RFC>&sap-client=<client> accordingly

if no, what error do you receive

cheers!A

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

lamiaa.mohamed Did you activate the ICF service in SICF?

former_member756724
Discoverer
0 Kudos

If the RFC is available in the system it should give you an WSDL otherwise its not active in the ECC or you are doing something wrong.

is it a standard RFC or Custom?

rafaelchagas
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you bhowmick.deepankar.

You're right.

Best regards